Home Raritan Valley Community College
To best view this page, please turn off Compatibility View.

Registration & Records

Personal Information Change 

Students may request a change to their personal information, such as address or phone number, by completing the online Change of Personal Information Form

Other changes, such as name, require accompanying documentation and must be submitted on paper.  Forms for those changes are available in Student Services.

If you are changing phone numbers, please be sure to update your emergency contact info via the 'Campus Closings' tab in Lion's Den as well.

 For more information, please contact Student Services at (908) 218-8864.

Web Study myRV Mobile RVCC LibraryLinked In Instagramfacebook Button Twitter YouTube